Start and end in New Delhi! With the In-depth Cultural tour Shimla – Summer Capital of British India, you have a 4 days tour package taking you through New Delhi, India and 3 other destinations in India. Shimla – Summer Capital of British India includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Explore the former summer capital of the British in India at its best with an ecstatic 3 nights 4 days Shimla tour package. Enabling a traveler to relish the lush green hills with snow-capped peaks, one can witness the amalgamation of the Himachali and British traditions, capture a glimpse of the British architecture, and savor the taste of authentic Himachali food with a Shimla sightseeing package.
- 3 nights' accommodation in 3-star hotels at Shimla.
- Services of an English-speaking government-licensed local guide during the Heritage walk.
- Daily breakfast at hotels starts from Day 02.
- Breakfast at Train from Delhi to Kalka.
- Dinner at Train from Kalka to Delhi.
- 4 days travel from Delhi to Delhi.
- Round trip, sightseeing, and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- 01 Day Heritage walk of Shimla with an English-speaking government-licensed local guide.
- Air Condition chair car seats from Delhi to Kalka Shatabdi Train.
- Air Condition chair car seats from Kalka to Shimla Toy Train.
- Air Condition chair car seats from Kalka to Delhi Shatabdi Train.
- 1 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All applicable taxes and fees, parking, tolls, and interstate taxes.
- Air-condition car with licensed experienced driver during your entire travel
- International and Domestic flights are not included.
- Insurance is not included.
- International and Domestic flights if Any.
- Travel insurance and visa fees.
- The expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, etc.
- Main meals are not mentioned. We will take you to the restaurant. You may dine as you wish.
- Monument entrance and camera fees.
- Tipping to the driver and local guides.
- Expenses occurred due to natural calamities like heavy snowfall etc.
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out. The General Check-in time is 12:00 Noon.