Pilgrimage Varanasi and Bodhgaya Start in Varanasi and end in Bodhgaya! With the In-depth Cultural tour Pilgrimage Varanasi and Bodhgaya, you have a 4 days tour package taking you through Varanasi, India, and Bodhgaya. Pilgrimage Varanasi and Bodhgaya include accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport, and more.
- Start in Varanasi and end in Bodhgaya! With the religious sites tour Pilgrimage Varanasi and Bodhgaya, you have a 3-day tour package taking you through Varanasi, India, and 1 other destination in India. Pilgrimage Varanasi and Bodhgaya include accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport, and more.
1Day 01 Arrival in Varanasi airport or station
Yolo India Tours representative will pick you up from Varanasi airport/railways station. Transfer to your hotel. Varanasi – A City of Light No matter what people call it Varanasi, Kashi, and Banaras, it is said to be one of the oldest inhabited and most exciting cities in the world, which has been standing the test of time for over 5, ooo years. One of the most ancient cities for learning and was a place where hundreds of enlightened beings lived at a time. Varanasi was the hub of art, spirituality, culture, and music. In the words of 19th-century author and traveler Mark Twain - Banaras is “older than history, older than tradition and older even than legend and looks twice as old as all of them put together." The holy city lies in the northern belt of India. Every year 30 million pilgrims make their way to Varanasi. After taking little rest, proceed for the Evening Ganges Prayer The prayer of 45 minutes is a real spectacle. This is a religious ritual worshiping Ganga Maiya (Holy Mother Ganga). The sound of hand-pumped harmonium, tabla, and bells with the fragrance of incense makes this environment so amazing. The magical content of prayer cannot be easily explained, but it can be easily experienced. Return to your hotel. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
2Day 02 City tour of Varanasi and Sarnath excursion
Today we wake up early to experience a boat ride at sunrise - one of the experiences not to be missed. It gives a glimpse of morning life along the Ghats and stunning views sun rising from the eastern horizon. Also visit Manikarnika Ghat: The ancient Hindu cremation place. Return to your hotel for a hot and refreshing breakfast. After a leisurely breakfast, enjoy an Excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the most popular excursion from Varanasi, located 13 km northeast of Varanasi. Another sacred place where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon is a deer park. Dhamek Stupa, Founded by King Ashoka in 249 BC, is one of the most prominent Buddhist structures in India. The Dhamek stupa is said to be of great importance as Buddha gave his first sermon, after attaining enlightenment, to his disciples that revealed his Eightfold paths. There are temples representing different countries like Japan, China, Sri Lanka, and Thailand. Also, explore Archeological Museum The buildings form half of a monastery in the plan. There are five galleries and two verandas. The antiquities in the museum are datable 3rd century BC to the 12th century AD. The evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
3Day 03 Varanasi-Bodhgaya (260 kms / Appx 5-6 rs drive)
After breakfast drive to Bodhgaya. Upon arrival check-in at your hotel to relax. This tiny town of Bodhgaya is where Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment about 2600 years back. It is an important pilgrimage spot for Buddhists and other people from around the world, regardless of their religion. The evening will be at your leisure.
- 3 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels.
- Services of an English-speaking government-licensed local guide during the sightseeing in Varanasi and Bodhgaya Only.
- Round trip, sightseeing, and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- 01 Boat Ride at Varanasi
- All applicable taxes and fees, parking, tolls, and interstate taxes
- Air-condition car with licensed experienced driver during your entire travel
- Any International and Domestic flights are not included.
- Any Insurance not included.
- 24th December Christmas night and 31st December New Year Mandatory Gala Dinner charges are not included.
- The expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, etc.
- Main meals are not mentioned. We will take you to the restaurant. You may dine as you wish.
- Monument entrance and camera fees
- Tipping to the driver and local guides
1Is there a supplement cost for solo travelers?
Please note that the original price per person excludes the single Traveller supplement cost. The supplement cost will be extra for solo travelers.
2What are the extra charges I’ll have to pay during the tour?
Some of the extra charges which you’ll have to pay during the tour are as follows: - Monument Entrance & Camera Fees. - Charges for Lunch & Dinner. Daily breakfast will be included in your package. - For any extra services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
3Is the airport transfer included in the tour package?
Please note that airport transfers are included in this package.