Enjoy being welcomed into a local Indian family’s home in Delhi for a cooking class. This 3-4 Hours tour lets you immerse yourself in the daily life of an Indian family and experience their traditional form of hospitality. Learn about cultural differences and culinary culture during the vegetarian cooking class and meal; you’ll also take home a recipe and instructions so you can recreate the dish at home.
- On the Indian home visit, you will get a chance to experience interacting freely with the members of the family, how they live, their lifestyle, their middle-class style of living standard, and a lot more. On your visit, you will also be served delicious homemade vegetarian/non-vegetarian meals whose taste, by and large, is different than the food served at hotels and restaurants. You will love such food which is so different. All the meal is cooked in front of the guests who also get a chance to experience how the Indian food is cooked, the ingredients used, etc. If they wish, they can also learn how to cook the Indian meal.
- Pickup and drop-off Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Light refreshments (snacks and soft drinks)
- Help to make Indian Food in a Kitchen and learn about spices
- Traditional Indian dinner
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hard Drinks