God’s Own Country Kerala Starts in Kochi (Cochin) and ends in Thiruvananthapuram! With the In-depth Cultural tour of God’s Own Country Kerala, you have an 8 days tour package taking you through Kochi (Cochin), India, and 5 other destinations in India. God’s Own Country Kerala includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport, and more.
- Sail through the Scenic Kerala Backwaters on a houseboat
- Take Ayurveda Massages
- Explore the colonial history at Cochin
- Enjoy 1 Night's stay at Houseboat in Alleppey.
- Kathakali cultural dance ticket in Munnar.
- Martial Arts Show in Thekkady.
- A boat ride and an Elephant ride in Thekkady.
- 6 nights accommodation in 03-star hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- Kathakali Dance show.
- Martial Arts Show.
- The boat ride and Elephant ride in Thekkady.
- 1 night stay in a houseboat on full board in Alleppey
- Round trip, sightseeing, and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program
- 1 bottle of Mineral water per person per day
- All applicable taxes and fees, parking, tolls, and interstate taxes.
- Air-conditioned car with licensed experienced driver during your entire travel.
- Any International and Domestic Airfare is not included.
- The guide is not included.
- Any Insurance is Not included.
- 24th December Christmas night and 31st December New Year Mandatory Gala Dinner charges are not included.
- The expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, etc.
- Main meals are not mentioned. We will take you to the restaurant. You may dine as you wish.
- Monument entrance and camera fees