Footsteps of Buddha Start and end in New Delhi! With the In-depth Cultural tour Footsteps of Buddha, you have a 9 days tour package taking you through New Delhi, India, and 9 other destinations in Asia. Footsteps of Buddha include accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport, and more.
- Enjoy a guided tour in Bodhgaya
- Visit the Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi tree, and the Thai Temple
- Go for a sightseeing tour in Rajgir
- Visit Nalanda University
- Visit the prominent sites in Vaishali
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Mahaparinirvana and the Wat Tha Temple, Kushinagar
- Enjoy a boat ride on River Ganga in Varanasi
- Go for temple hopping in Varanasi
- 8 nights of accommodation at budget hotels. Please note that Bihar and Nepal is not a destination where the luxury hotel is there. It's a remote place so, in hotels, you get basic facilities only.
- Services of an English-speaking government-licensed local guide.
- Daily breakfast starts from Day 02.
- Round trip, sightseeing, and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- 1 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- 1 Boat ride at Varanasi.
- All applicable taxes and fees, parking, tolls, and interstate taxes.
- Air-conditioned car with licensed experienced driver during your entire travel.
- Any International and Domestic Airfare is not included.
- Any Insurance is Not included.
- Delhi to Lucknow (Flight) and Varanasi to Delhi (Flight).
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, etc.
- Main meals (Lunch and Dinner).
- Monument entrance and camera fees
- Tipping to the driver and local guides
- Nepal Visa fees are USD 25 Per Person.