English, Espanol, Francais, Japanese
Exploration of the world-renowned and highly visited World Heritage site of India’s Ellora caves. Starting in and finishing in Aurangabad, this tour is guaranteed to depart, so even if there are no other passengers confirmed we will be arranged your own private tour!
- Ellora Caves were carved on the volcanic basaltic formation, which is also known as Deccan Trap.
- Cave 15 (Dashavatara) in Ellora depicts the ten avatars of Lord Vishnu
- Cave 29 (Dhumar Lena) has a similar design as Elephanta Caves
- The painting style found in Ajanta Caves is believed to have inspired painting styles in Tibet and Sri Lanka
- The carvings of the caves are done in such a way that they somehow look like wooden construction
- The main subjects of the paintings found in the caves are Jataka tales and incidences from the life of Lord Buddha
- Ajanta Caves were excavated on a rock surface that looks like the horse-shoe shape
- The caves are more than two-thousand-year-old, but the statues are about 600 years younger, as they were added later
- Ajanta Caves were abandoned post the end of Harisena’s reign. The sign was later covered in dense forest.
- Buddha has always been against painting or carving his images, as he preached the lesson to rise above materialistic wishes. But after he died, his followers realized the need for his sculptures and paintings, so that they had something to look up to.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in 03 Star Hotels.
- Services of an English-speaking government-licensed local guide during the sightseeing in cities only.
- Daily breakfast starts from Day 02.
- 1 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All applicable taxes and fees, parking, tolls, and interstate taxes.
- Air-condition car with licensed experienced driver during your entire travel
- Any International and Domestic Airfare is not included.
- Any Insurance is Not included.
- International and Domestic flights to/from Aurangabad.
- Monument Entrance and Camera Fees.
- Travel insurance and visa fees.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, etc.
- Main meals are not mentioned. We will take you to the restaurant. You may dine as you wish.
- Tipping to the driver and local guides.
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out. The General Check-in time is 12:00 Noon.
- 24th December Christmas night and 31st December New Year Mandatory Gala Dinner charges are not included.