- Visit The Ridge in mall road provides the excellent view of the mountain ranges.
- Visit the Highest Peak in Shimla Jhakoo Hill.
- Visit Christ church one of the oldest churches in North India.
- Visit picturesque Kufri famous for stunning views.
- Spent some quality time in Kullu and Naggar valley.
- Trip to Rohtang pass and Solang valley.
- Take a dip at Vashist Hot water spring.
- Visit to Snow point
- Visit world famous Taj Mahal.
Your Beuatiful tour will start with your arrival at Delhi. Get grand reception at airport / Station by Yolo India Tours representative. Straight drive to Shimla. SHIMLA: former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas, it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities. Arrive Shimla Check in to the Hotel. Enjoy walk at Mall road. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA
After breakfast visit KUFRI – famous Ski Resort. Further Visit CHRIST CHURCH - Christ Church is a majestic looking church, located on the Ridge and is said to be the second oldest church in the whole of North India. Inside the church there are stained glass windows that seem to represent faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience and humility. The Christ Church is one place that the visitors who come in to India should spend some time. After that visit SHAILY PEAK, GREEN VALLEY,SANKAT MOCHAN TEMPLE and JAKHU TEMPLE. Return to hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA.
After Healthy breakfast check out from hotel, drive to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu. KULLU-Kullu valley is located in Himachal Pradesh, With the mighty Himalayas forming as its backdrop, the valley looks like a picture straight out of a fairytale. Comprising the major tourist attractions of Kullu. BEAS RIVER is often described as the Heart of Kullu valley and is known for its various camping spots and water sports. The river also marks the eastern border of Alexander the Great’s empire in 326 BC. The flow of the river is very fast and is not fit for swimming, but is the perfect for Rafting. The shores of the Beas are famous picnic spots and the best place to relax during the evenings. MANALI: At the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050 m (6398 ft) in the Himalayas. Situated on the Beas river (Vyaas in Hindi) and near its source, it is a popular tourist spot for Indians in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. On arrival check in at Hotel. Rest of the day will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA.
After refreshing breakfast depart for the day trip to Rohtang pass, enroute visiting Gulaba and beautiful waterfalls. Return to Manali and visit vashist village and Hadimba temple. Please Note: Rohtang pass is closed November to March due to snow but Solang valley is open all year around. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MANALI.
After early breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival Delhi check in at your hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
Early breakfast drive to Agra. Upon arrival visit the World famous Taj Mmahal and Agra fort. Return to Delhi. Departure to airport or train station. Please Note: Taj mahal is closed on every Friday.
- Personal 6 days tour.
- 05 nights in double/single room according to the selected category.
- Daily breakfast.
- Private transport from arrival till departure with experienced driver at your disposal.
- Toll taxes, parking’s, interstate taxes.
- Local English speaking guide in Agra
- Complete sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- 24*7 assistance.
- All applicable taxes. Not included in the price
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, mini bar in hotels etc.
- Tipping to driver.