- Experience the unique Rajasthani culture at Chowki Dhani a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience.
- Visit ancient solar observatory which still work perfect.
- Feel the history by visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Visit to Gandhi museum where the Father of the nation spent his last 144 days of life.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Learn about the youngest religion of the World by visiting Sikh temple in Delhi.
- Experience the royal Elephant ride like the royalty of Rajasthan did in the past
- See the monument of Love- Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Visit 420 year old Amer fort.
- Visit the Ghost city-Fatehpur sikri.
Arrive at Delhi airport. Transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
The morning begins with refreshing breakfast. Your guide will meet you at your hotel and ready to show you the best of Old and New Delhi. The tour will start with Old Delhi where you will visit the Jama Mosque- the largest mosque of India. In continuation we take a Rickshaw ride (Pedi cabs) through the 300 year’s old Chandni chowk bazaar to explore the historical lanes of Old Delhi and Asia’s largest spice market. At the end of the rickshaw ride we move on to Raj Ghat, the memorial of father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. It is a peaceful place with beautiful gardens. Later we head to British Delhi (New Delhi), drive pass the official home of President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and India’s highest legislative body the parliament building. Also visit the Iconic India gate memorial to 90,000 India soldiers who died during World War 1. Our last visit for the day will be Qutub Minar UNESCO world heritage site Overnight stay in Delhi.
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board flight to Lake City Udaipur. Upon arrival at Udaipur airport you will be received by your driver. After the transfer to your hotel, rest of the time is yours. You can visit Moonsoon palace (Sajjangarh ), this palace was created to view the cloud passing during the monsoon season. It is a perfect place for ideal view of the city and the two lakes that are close by. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
After breakfast enjoy guided city tour of Udaipur and visit City palace, the biggest palace in Rajasthan located on a hill that gives fantastic view of Lake Pichola. Further we visit Jagdish temple, the largest Hindu temple in Udaipur, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the Lord of the Universe. Its intricately carved pillars and beautiful sculptures are fine examples of Indo-Aryan architecture. We then proceed Sahelion ki bari or the garden of beautiful lady friends. This small ornamental garden was a popular relaxing spot where royal ladies came for a stroll and hence the name. Later enjoy a sunset boat cruise on Pichola lake, one of India most beautiful lakes. Watch the beautiful sunset with the majestic mountains in the background. Evening is free to spend on one of the terraces or to walk around the lake. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
After breakfast drive to Pushkar. Pushkar is among the Oldest and holiest sites of Pilgrimage in India. Upon arrival in Pushkar take a walk around the holy lakes and visit the Brahma Temple. Overnight stay in Pushkar.
After breakfast drive to Pick city Jaipur. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. Later visit laxmi narayan temple and Albert hall museum. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Right after a filling breakfast, you will be collected by your guide and taken to Amber fort. Enjoy elephant ride at Amer fort. After exploring Amber for we head to the city for rest of the sightseeing tour. En route we stop to take picture of the amazing spectacle Jal Mahal (Water palace). Afternoon enjoy a local Jaipur style of artwork, block printing and stone cutting. In continuation of the tour we visit City palace- Built between 1729 and 1732, Located in the epicentre of the Pink city Jaipur. Also visit solar observatory Jantar Mantar. The observatory was built in 1716 A.D and contains 15 astronomical instrument complexes, one remain unfinished, of which 6 function with solar lithe and 11 by Lunar and stellar reflection. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After delicious breakfast drive to Agra. Enroute we make stop to visit 9th Century stepwell Abhaneri and the ghost city Fatehpur sikri. Continue drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Agra.
Today we wake up early to visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise. Return to the hotel for hot breakfast. Later we check out from the hotel and visit Agra fort. In the afternoon we transfer you to the railway station to catch the superfast air-conditioned train to train to Jhansi. Our representative will receive you at the Jhansi train station upon arrival and drive to Orchha which is 20 kms from Jhansi. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in khajuraho.
After breakfast drive to Khajuraho. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. After fresh and change visit the famous UNESCO world heritage temple complex of Khajuraho. This temple complex was built between 950 -1050 AD. For some 700 years these temples remained hidden. Evening enjoy light and sound show of khajuraho. Overnight stay in Khajuraho.
After breakfast we take a flight to Varanasi – A city of Light , it is said to be one of the oldest inhabited and most exciting cities in the world, which has been standing the test of time for over 5,ooo years. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. In the Evening we will visit the Ghats of Varanasi and witness the Ganges prayer. The prayer of 45 minutes is a real spectacle. This is a religious ritual worshiping Ganga Maiya (Holy Mother Ganga,). The sound of hand pumped harmonium, tabla and bells with the fragrance of incense makes environment so amazing. The magical content of Prayer cannot be easily explained but it can easily experience. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
We will wake up early for Boat ride at sunrise is one of the experiences not to be missed when in Varanasi. It gives a glimpse of morning life along the Ghats and stunning views sun rising from eastern horizon. Later we will take a walk to the narrow streets to reach the heart of the city to experience the life style of people, feel the culture of the city and also visit Manikaran Ghat: The ancient Hindu cremation place. We return to our hotel for breakfast. In the afternoon we will do most popular excursion to Sarnath located 13 kms north east of Varanasi. Another sacred place where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon in a deer park. Dhamek stupa, Founded by the king Ashoka in 249 BC,is the one of the most prominent Buddhist structure in India. Also visit Archaeological Museum, sarnath The buildings form half of a monastery in plan. There are five galleries and two verandas. The antiquities in the museum are datable 3rd century BC to 12th century AD. Return to Varanasi. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Varanasi.
After breakfast transfer to the airport to catch flight for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi catch your onwards flight. Please Note: Our tour service end after the airport departure in Varanasi.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final hotel choices,travel style,travel dates and other custom preferences. Kindly tell us what you are looking for.
Included in the price
- 05 Days individual travel from Delhi to Delhi.
- 04 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Services of local English Speaking guide.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfer.
- Private airport transfers.
- Horse carriage ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride or jeep ride to Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Entrance fees to the evening cultural program in Jaipur with traditional Dinner.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.