- Experience the spirituality.
- See the roots of Indian Culture.
- Spend some quality time in the lap of nature.
- Hear the music of mother Ganges by sitting next to hear
Our representative will meet and greet upon arrival at Mumbai airport and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon visit Shri Siddhivinayak ganpati Mandir, ISKON’S Shri Radha Gopinath temple, Mahalakshmi temple or Mumbai Devi temple. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MUMBAI.
After breakfast 08.00 Am drive to Shirdi, enroute we will stop for the Nashik temple tour, in the tour we will visit Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga temple (One of the twelve Jyotirlinga in India), near the source of Godavari river. We also visit Kalaram temple (Dedicated to God laxman and Goddess Sita). Continue drive to Shirdi. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIRDI.
Early morning pick up and Visit Sai Mandir. The KAKAD AARTI (the early morning worship and prayer) is performed very early in the morning at 5.15 a.m. in the main sanctum sanctorium where Baba's body has been entombed. Then the Samadhi and the idol are washed ceremonially and clad. Every day from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. the music of Sai Geet (devotional songs on Sai) is played. Then the abhishek (bathing of the deity) begins at 7.30 a.m. The noon aarti (mid-day prayer) takes place exactly at noon. After this aarti there is a break until the programme of singing, bhajan and kirtan (devotional songs) in the afternoon. There is aarti again at 6.30 p.m. (sunset prayer). Then there is kirtan or bhajan till 10 p.m. and the last aarti, i.e., Shej-aarti (night prayer) takes place at 10 p.m. The idol and the Samadhi are covered by a mosquito net and the Lord Sri Sai Baba is thereafter deemed to have gone to sleep as the devotees lovingly treat Him as father. On Thursdays, there is a procession of the palki (Baba's carriage) and the padukas (Baba's slippers) at night and five gunshots are fired at the time of the procession. Loudspeakers are arranged at the time of the Aarti and on festival days. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIRDI.
After breakfast drive to Aurangabad, Enroute we stop to visit Shani Signapur, Continue drive to Aurangabad. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AURANGABAD.
After breakfast drive to Ajanta to visit the world famous temple and caves of Ajanta. Return to Aurangabad. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AURANGABAD.
After breakfast day trip to Ellora and visit the famous Kailasa Shiva temple is one of the largest rock cut ancient Hindu temples of lord Shiva. Also visit Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga temple mentioned in Shiva Purana. Return to Aurangabad and rest of the day is free. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AURANGABAD.
After breakfast drive to Mumbai. Upon arrival check in at your hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MUMBAI.
In time transfer to airport to board flight to Mumbai.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final hotel choices,travel style,travel dates and other custom preferences. Kindly tell us what you are looking for.
Included in the price
- 05 Days individual travel.
- 04 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast.
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Private airport transfers.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.