- Explore the best of North and South India.
- Explore Asia’s largest spice market in old Delhi.
- Visit Delhi one of the oldest cities of India.
- Explore the pink city of India Jaipur.
- Experience the royal life by visiting the forts and places of India..
- Visit the temple of Love Taj Mahal. .
- Visit God’s own country Kerala.
- Witness world’s largest water show on earth Backwater.
- Overnight house boat cruise.
Yolo India Tours representative will meet and greet upon arrival at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. After little rest enjoy half day tour of Old Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid, largest mosque of India. later enjoy a traditional cycle rickshaws ride (Pedi cab)in the bazaars of Chandni chowk and also visit Asia’s largest spice market. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After leisurely breakfast explore New Delhi. Your tour includes visits to Gurdwara Bangla Saheb (Sikh temple), Gandhi Smiriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar. Evening is free for own activities. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Have an early breakfast after which you begin your road journey to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra Visit Itmad Ud- Daulah (Baby Taj) built between 1622 and 1628 and Agra fort- UNESCO world heritage site. Evening will be at your leisure. Please Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Friday’s. Overnight stay in Agra.
Today you wake up early to visit the Symbol of Love Taj Mahal, which stands on the bank of River Yamuna, Built by Shah Jahan in the year 1631 in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Post breakfast Leave for Jaipur via road, on the way you will stop to visit fatehpur sikri. In Fatehpur sikri you will visit the Residential complex of Great Mughal emperor Akbar the great, Mosque and tomb of Salim chisti. Further continue drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival enjoy relaxing time at your hotel. Overnight Stay in Jaipur.
Explore Jaipur in your fourth day of the tour. Jaipur exploration includes the visit of Amer fort, City palace, Jantar Mantar (Solar observatory), Drive past Hawa Mahal (Wind Place) and Jal Mahal (Water palace). Today you will also explore the fascinating pink city beyond its touristic sites, walk inside little known lanes of walled city, where the old ways of life continued uninterrupted. Walk through bustling markets full of colours, jewellery, spices and flowers. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast in time departure to Jaipur airport to catch flight to God’s own country Kerala. You will be welcomed by our representative on arrival at Cochin airport. Transfer to the hotel. In the Evening enjoy Kerala’s most popular classical dance kathakali Overnight stay in Cochin.
After breakfast enjoy city tour of Cochin visit St. Francis church -The Oldest European built church in India, Chinese Fishing net-. They are fixed land installation, which are used for a very unique method of fishing, Princess Street, Jewish Synagogue. In the afternoon take a drive towards Munnar. Upon arrival in Munnar explore the area nearby by foot or enjoy the remaining time at your leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
After delicious breakfast visit Eravikulam national Park, Mattupetty dam, Kundala Lake, Echo point, Shooting Point. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Morning drive to Thekkady which is famous for its wildlife sanctuary and for a large variety of spices found here. On reaching there, check into the hotel and later OPTION to go for elephant ride and spice tour, boat ride. In the evening free to explore the spice market. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
After breakfast today you will get transferred to a houseboat in the Alleppey backwaters area. You will embark on this fascinating journey around 12 noon and after a brief break for lunch you will be sailing till the sun sets and the houseboat will be parked in a scenic place where you will be spending the night. You will be served with delicious Kerala meal on full board. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Have your refreshing breakfast at Houseboat, check out and drive to famous beach of Kerala Kovalam. Rest of the day will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Day is free for beach activity. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
After breakfast proceed for the tour of Trivandruam Visit Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist village and Shangumugham Beach. Return to Kovalam for relaxing at Beach. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Today our representative will transfer you to Trivandrum airport to board flight to Home.
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 29900 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 38700 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 51700 PP|
Included in the price
- 14 Days individual travel from Delhi to Trivandram.
- 11 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- 01 night Deluxe houseboat with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Services of local English Speaking guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfer.
- Private airport transfers.
- Horse carriage ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride or jeep ride to Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Entrance fees to the evening cultural program in Jaipur with traditional Dinner.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.