- Explore the Hidden gems of Old Delhi.
- Enjoy Rickshaw ride (Pedi cab) in the colourful bazaar of Chandni chowk.
- Visit the largest wholesale market of Asia.
- Learn about the youngest religion of the world by visiting Sikh temple.
- Visit the Gandhi museum where he spent his last 144 days of life
After breakfast your driver will pick you up from your hotel Get transported 400 years back in time for the Highlight of visit to Delhi, Old Delhi a world within. Visit India’s largest mosque Jama Masjid is also one of the top ten largest mosques of the world. Enjoy a combination of walk and cycle rickshaw ride (Pedi cab) to Narrow lanes of Chandni chowk also known as Moonlit square where we witness the old architectural marvel, the life style and old age practices of the locals, beautifully decorated shops and of course the Spice Market New Delhi visit begins with a visit to the Qutub minar 72.5 meters high and 800 year old but, still standing brick minaret Qutub Minar, built as a Victory Tower to celebrate the victory and beginning of Muslim rule in India. In continuation you will visit lotus Temple and Humayun’s tomb. Drive past India Gate, President House and parliament and visit Gandhi Museum. In the evening visit Gurudwara (Sikh temple) walk an empirical experience of the sikh faith. During the walk we will learn about the Sikh culture and visit the free Kitchen and dining hall called Langar which is staffed primarily by volunteers and it serves over 10,000 free meals daily.
- Exclusive Air-condition transport with English speaking driver.
- Local English speaking government guide.
- Mineral water.
- All Expenses related to transport.
- Taxes and parking charges.
- Monuments entrance fees