- Begin your tour in Chennai, soul of South India.
- Explore the sites of the rock cut pillars of Mahabalipuram.
- Visit Centuries old temples of South India.
- Explore India’s first colonial city Cochin.
- Enjoy one of the world’s largest water show on earth- backwater.
- Spend a night in Houseboat.
- Experience the tropical state of India.
- Enjoy the rich culture of Kerala with relaxation, peace and tranquillity.
- Lazy relaxing days on the beach.
- Explore Colonial Kochi.
- Cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey.
- See the most extravagant dance forms in South India Kathakali dance.
On arrival in Chennai, get received, assisted and transferred by our tour representative to your hotel.
Later enjoy Chennai sightseeing visiting SAN THOME CATHEDRAL, FORT ST GEORGE also visit NATIONAL ART GALLERY having an excellent collection of bronze and stone sculpture. OVERNIGHT STAY IN CHENNAI.
Have your breakfast and drive to Kanchipuram, one of the seven holy cities in India. In Kanchipuram you visit the 08th century AD KAILASNATHA TEMPLE , the temple is famous for exquisite carvings. Later continue drive to Mahabaipuram. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MAHABALIPURAM.
Have your breakfast and drive to Pondicherry, enroute you stop in Auroville to Visit MATRI TEMPLE. Upon arrival Pondicherry walk around the city and local market also Visit AUROBINDO ASHRAM and RAJ NIWAS. OVERNIGHT STAY IN PONDICHERRY.
After delicious breakfast drive to Tanjore, enroute stop to visit CHIDAMBRAM TEMPLE locally known as Natraj temple. Continue driving to Tanjore on arrival take some rest and later visit a UNESCO world heritage site BRIHADEESWARA TEMPLE. OVERNIGHT STAY IN TANJORE.
Early breakfast and drive to Madurai via Trichy. Upon arrival in Trichy visit SRIRANGAM TEMPLE, TIRUCHIRAPPALI ROCK FORT. After tour of Trichy drive to Madurai. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MADHURAI.
After relaxing breakfast visit the 2500 years Old MEENAKSHI SUNDARESHWAR TEMPLE. Rest of the day is free to walk around local bazaars. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MADHURAI.
After breakfast drive to Periyar, famous for having one of the most fascinating natural wildlife sanctuaries of India and the spice plantaTion. On arrival Visit the WILDLIFE SANCTUARY and take a SPICE PLANTATION TOUR. OVERNIGHT STAY IN PERIYAR.
Have breakfast and drive to Alleppey. Upon arrival check in to the HOUSEBOAT .Enjoy cruising on the backwater and witness the local life. Overnight stay in Houseboat.
After breakfast check out from the houseboat. Drive to Cochin. Evening is free to walk around fort Cochin. OVERNIGHT STAY IN COCHIN.
Have your breakfast and enjoy guided Cochin sightseeing tour which includes visit to FORT KOCHI AREA.
In Fort Kochi Area: One can find Jews, Muslim, Christian, Hindus, Gujratis, Parsi and people from different parts of the world live here. Best place to walk around with peace. CHINESE FISHING NET: Called cheenavala in Malayalam. Legend has is that the Chinese fishing net were introduced by the Chinese explorer in 14th century and still in use today.
ST. FRANCIS CHURCH : The Oldest European built church in India and this is a landmark church in Fort kochi.
PRINCESS STREET: One of the oldest streets in fort Kochi, where an amalgamation of old and new times can be seen.
Evening enjoy KATHAKALI DANCE SHOW: Kathakali is the most well known dance drama from Kerala. The word Kathakali literally means Story Play. The actors rely on hand gesture to convey the story. OVERNIGHT STAY IN COCHIN.
After breakfast, our representative will transfer you to Cochin airport to board flight for onward Journey.
Included in the price
- 11 Days individual travel.
- 09 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast
- 01 night Houseboat with breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Private airport transfers.
- Entrance fees to the kathakali dance.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.