- Trip to Kufri.
- Visit of Kullu valley.
- Walk at Shimla and Manali mall road.
- Day excursion to Rohtang pass.
- Explore the hidden gems of Himachal.
- Cool breeze, waterfall, streams.
- Spend time with nature.
Upon arrival at New Delhi airport, you are met by our representative and your private air-conditioned car accompanied by an experienced driver. Transfer to the hotel, our representative will help you to check in the hotel. Take some rest before you start your half day tour of Delhi.
In the afternoon begin your incredible golden triangle trip to India; your guide meets you at your hotel. Your half day tour of New Delhi includes visits to QUTUB MINAR world’s tallest rubble masonry minaret, HUMAYUN'S TOMB- First Mughal garden tomb of India, INDIA GATE - war memorial drive pass the PRESIDENT HOUSE and PARLIAMENT. Rest of the day will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival Visit ROCK GARDEN and PINJORE GARDEN. Drive to Shimla- Queen of Hill station. Upon arrival check in to your hotel.
SHIMLA: former summer capital of British India and now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas; it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA.
After breakfast depart for the day trip to KUFRI, 13 Kms away small hill town and popular ski resort in winters is an ideal holiday retreat and you can enjoy horse and YAK RIDE. Afternoon return to shimla and visit CHRIST CHURCH, JHAKU HILL. Later have a leisure walk at the Mall road.
OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA.
After delicious breakfast drive to Manali one of the popular hill station of India. Enroute visit KULLU VALLEY is located in Himachal Pradesh, with the mighty Himalayas forming as its backdrop, the valley looks like a picture straight out of a fairytale. Comprising the major tourist attractions of Kullu are its EXQUISITE TEMPLES, which attract tourists from various parts of India as well as abroad. Upon arrival in Manali, check in to your hotel, Evening is at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MANALI.
After hot breakfast drive to ROHTANG PASS 51 Kms visit KOTHI GORGE, GULABA, MARHI, ROHTANG PASS. Return to Manali. Later have a leisure walk at the Mall road. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MANALI.
After breakfast visit the Buddhist temple, Namgyal tantric monastery and evening relax at waterfall. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DHARAMSHALA.
After breakfast drive to Dalhousie located on five hills. Upon arrival visit Satdhara falls and St John church . Evening just relax. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DALHOUSIE.
After breakfast visit Mini Switzerland of India. Enjoy the natural beauty of this place. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DALHOUSIE.
After leisurely breakfast drive to Pathankot railway station to board overnight train to Delhi. Overnight in Train.
Included in the price
- 11 Days individual travel.
- 10 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast.
- Exclusive car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Private airport transfers.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.