India is a nation of specialities. Whether it’s about food or festivals, cultures or beliefs, religions or customs, metropolitans or slums, saints or Gods, India is diverse in its own unique way. One can just simply stand and admire the vast beauty of this pious land. Though, it is extremely difficult to sum up the plethora of options India has to offer when it comes to visiting it, we have tried our best to jot down different points and places in India where you can actually breathe the fresh air, experience tranquillity and thank us enough for feeding the details!
• Himalayas’ frozen lakes- There are hundreds of breathtaking lakes in Himalayas. Some of the best frozen lakes are found in the Himalayan terrain of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim.
• Goa- If you are on a trip to India, this place has to be on your list. One of the most happening places in India, Goa is much more than just beaches, shacks and seafood.
• Lakshadweep Islands- Known as the Jewels of the sea, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands are well known for their water sports and other adventure activities.
• Western Ghats of India- Also known as the Sahyadri mountain range, these Ghats run from the border of Gujarat till the Kanyakumari. Along with being home to a large variety of flora and fauna, the Western Ghats are one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites as well.
• Ghats of Varanasi- Being one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Varanasi Ghats are located on the banks of holy river Ganga, used for bathing and cremation. It is the temple city of India and is regarded holy by the Hindus.
If you are looking for cheap India tour packages from USA, feel free to contact us.