- Trip to Kufri.
- Visit of Kullu valley.
- Walk at Shimla and Manali mall road.
- Day excursion to Rohtang pass.
Drive to Shimla, through NH1 famous for offering lip smacking food. On arrival shimla, check in to the hotel. Evening will be at your leisure.
SHIMLA: former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas, it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities.
Arrive Shimla Check in to the Hotel. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA.
After breakfast proceed to Kufri.
KUFRI: a popular ski resort in winters, which offers some stunning mountain views.
Afternoon visit CHRIST CHURCH - Christ Church is a majestic looking church located on the Ridge and is said to be the second oldest church in the whole of North India. Inside the church there are stained glass windows that seem to represent faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience and humility. The Christ Church is one place that the visitors who come in to India should spend some time. Further visit SHAILY PEAK, GREEN VALLEY.
Evening Back to Hotel. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SHIMLA.
After healthy breakfast check out from Hotel and Drive to Manali.
Enroute visit Kullu. KULLU-Kullu valley is located in Himachal Pradesh, with the mighty Himalayas forming as its backdrop, the valley looks like a picture straight out of a fairytale. Comprising the major tourist attractions of Kullu are its EXQUISITE TEMPLES, which attract tourists from various parts of India as well as abroad.
BEAS RIVER is often described as the Heart of Kullu valley and is known for its various camping spots and water sports. The river also marks the eastern border of Alexander the Great’s empire in 326 BC. The flow of the river is very fast and is not fit for swimming, but is the perfect for Rafting. The shores of the Beas are famous picnic spots and the best place to relax during the evenings.
MANALI: At the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050 m (6398 ft) in the Himalayas. Situated on the Beas river (Vyaas in Hindi) and near its source, it is a popular tourist spot for Indians in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MANALI.
After healthy breakfast visit to excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass. Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, socks & sports shoes etc. Enroute overcoats and shoes are available on hire. Please note that ROHTANG PASS (altitude 3940 mts.) is actually 51 kms far from Manali, due to heavy snow covering the road, this pass is not accessible during heavy snow fall for Snow Point, and Solang Valley. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MANALI.
After Healthy Breakfast Visiting picturesque NAGGAR VALLEY. Visit Tourist places in Manali like Mall Road, Vashisht Bath turn a holiday into an ideal romantic or leisure escapade. MALL ROAD is one of the most attractive places to visit in Manali. Visit MANU TEMPLE.
Enjoy walk at the mall road. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MANALI.
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh. Enroute visit MANIKARAN.
On arrival Chandigarh check in to your hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
After breakfast visit PINJORE GARDEN and ROCK GARDEN. Afterwards drive to Delhi.
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 18500 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 20900 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 27900 PP|
Included in the price
- 07 Days individual travel.
- 06 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast.
- Exclusive car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Private airport transfers.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.