- Visit the ancient monasteries.
- Enjoy toy train ride.
- Walk around Tea garden.
- Enjoy the peace of Hill station.
Morning 05 Am Arrive Delhi railway station. On arrival Meet and assist by YOLO Tours Representative and departure transfer to Delhi Airport to board the scheduled flight.
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at Bagdogra Airport (IXB). He will be assisting for the transfer.
KALIMPONG situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet. It is a historical destination with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range. There are over hundred nurseries in Kalimpong exporting flowers and cactus to all over the world. There are quite a large number of historical buildings in Kalimpong and few international schools.
Check into hotel.
Evening FREE TO ROAM AROUND THE ANY OF THE CACTI / GLADIOLI NURSERIES OR THE LOCAL AMRKET AREA where shops with antics and local handicraft worth buying.
OVERNIGHT STAY IN KALIMPONG.
Morning after breakfast start Gangtok Full day Sightseeing.
Visit DIRECTORATE OF HANDICRAFTS AND HANDLOOMS, RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF TIBETELOGY, CHORTEN (STUPA), FLOWER SHOW,GANESH TOK, HANUMAN TOK, DRO-DUL CHORTEN, MONASTERY AND BANJAKRI FALLS etc.
EVENING FREE TO ROAM AROUND MG ROAD (MALL) OR LOCAL SHOPPING CENTRE.
OVERNIGHT STAY IN GANGTOK.
Morning breakfast at hotel.
Excursion to TSOGMO LAKE & BABA MANDIR nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary, the home to the red panda and the blood pheasant with Rhododendron and other alpine trees along the road. Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet. The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep. Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year. This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds.
Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all NATHU LA PASS TO REPUBLIC OF CHINA IS NEARLY 20 KILOMETERS AND IS OPTIONAL TOUR. Back to Gangtok.
EVENING FREE TO ROAM AROUND MG ROAD OR LOCAL SHOPPING CENTER. Dinner and Over Night stay at Gangtok . (In case of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided). OVERNIGHT STAY IN GANGTOK.
After breakfast proceeds to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel.
DARJEELING - At a height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills. It is also home to the famous World Heritage train. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR). Check into hotel.
EVENING FREE TO ROAM AROUND MALL OR LOCAL SHOPPING CENTRE. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DARJEELING.
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to VIEW SUNRISE OVER KANCHENDZONGA PEAK (subject to weather).
On the way back VISIT GHOOM MONASTERY, PEACE MEMORIAL. After breakfast next round of sightseeing - Half Day city tour includes PADMAJA NAIDU ZOOLOGICAL PARK, HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINEERING INSTITUTE (CLOSED ON THURSDAY), ROPEWAY, TENSING GUMPO ROCK, TIBETAN REFUGEE SELF HELP CENTER (CLOSED ON SUNDAY), TEA ESTATE, NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM (SUNDAY CLOSED), PEACE PAGODA.
Back to hotel. Evening free to stroll around the area. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DARJEELING.
After Healthy Breakfast check out from Hotel and departure transfer to airport to connect the scheduled flight for Delhi.
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 19500 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 23000 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 29100 PP|
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:-
- Accommodation in above suggested/ similar hotels in 01 Double Room.
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at all Hotels. 06 Breakfast and 06 Dinner included.
- 01 Candle Lit Dinner + Flower Bouquet + ½ Kg Honeymoon Cake on Day 01. We try for a Wine as well.
- Surface Travel by exclusive chauffer drive Non air-conditioned Wagon R / Indica Car. Please Note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All Permit Fees and Taxes.
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All taxes, driver allowances, Parking etc.
- Above Rates are valid for Indian National only.
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES:-
- Entrance fee to monument
- International airfare.
- Tips, laundry etc
- Any item not shown in Cost Include
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter-age.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.