- Explore the home of Bollywood and hidden gems of Mumbai.
- Visit ancient temple and caves of Ellora and Ajanta.
- Enjoy Beach and local markets of Mumbai.
WELCOME TO MUMBAI: - Beautiful Trip to Ajanta and Ellora will start with your arrival at Mumbai. You will be welcomed at the airport by our representative transfer to the hotel. After Relax and Wash and Change. Visit PRINCE OF WALES MUSEUM. Barely a stone's throw from the Gateway of India is the Prince of Wales Museum, a magnificent, but somewhat strange structure, built in a confluence of Gothic and Moorish styles, and crowned by a sparkling white dome. It boasts a good collection of ancient Indus Valley artifacts dating back to 2000 BC, plus some priceless Tibetan and Nepali Art. There is an entire gallery devoted to Buddhist tankha scrolls and another to Tibetan bronzes.
Also visit AFGAN CHURCH, FLORA FOUNTAIN (Bombay nerve centre).
Visit SHRI SIDDHI VINAYAK TEMPLE is a highly revered shrine of Lord Ganesha'Lord of Beginnings' as per the Hindu Mythology. One of the most visited temples of Mumbai. The temple has a small hall, where the image of Shri Siddhi Vinayak is placed gracefully in the shrine. The image is flanked by Riddhi and Siddhi, two consorts of Lord Ganesha.
MANI BHAWAN (where Mahatma Gandhi used to stay) and then to DHOBI GHAT.
OVERNIGHT STAY IN MUMBAI.
After Healthy breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Aurangabad. On arrival check in and relax at Hotel. Evening free to explore nearby local places. Back to Hotel. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AGRA.
After Breakfast proceed for famous AJANTA CAVES. Ajanta is one of the few historical and architectural marvels of India. Recognized as the World Heritage Site today, it was discovered during the 19th century by a group of British officers who were on a tiger hunt. The Ajanta group of caves, located deep within the Sahyadri hills above the Waghora, depicts the story of Buddhism that prevailed here during 200 BC to 650 AD. In the evening return to Hotel. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AURANGABAD.
After Breakfast take a sightseeing tour of ELLORA one of the highly visited World heritage sites of India. It houses 34 monasteries and temples with some exclusive uninterrupted sequence of monuments that date back from 600 to 1000 AD. The temples of Ellora are dedicated to Brahmanism, Jainism, and Buddhism. It also has some of the excellent stonework depicting the legends related to Lord Shiva. Visit BIBI KA MAQBARA and DAULATABAD FORT. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AURANGABAD.
After breakfast drive to Mumbai. Upon arrival visit chowpatty beach and enjoy free time for shopping. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MUMBAI.
In time transfer to the airport to board flight for onward journey.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:-
- Accommodation in selected hotels in 01 Double Room.
- Buffet breakfast at All Hotels starts from Day 02.
- Surface Travel by exclusive air-conditioned Personal TOYOTA INNOVA CAR with Polite and Professional English Speaking Driver.
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All taxes, driver allowances, Parking etc.
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES:-
- Entrance fee and camera fees to monuments.
- English Speaking guide is not there.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Tips, laundry.
- Any item not shown in Cost Includes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porter age.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.