- Visit to khardung la pass- the highest motorable pass in the world.
- Visit Pangong lake- one of the most famous and breathtaking lake in the world.
- Explore the ancient monasteries.
- Walking tour of leh bazaars.
- Explore the white sand dunes of Nubra valley.
- Tour of Indus valley.
- Enjoy camp stay in Nubra valley.
Upon arrival at Leh airport, you are met by our representative. Transfer to the hotel. Leh is 3,500 above sea level. Half day for acclimatization. After Lunch visit Shanti Stup and Leh palace. In the Evening walk around local market.
The roof of the world At an awesome altitude, this highland is the bridge between the earth and sky. Ladakh is a land like no other. Bounded by the two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges the great Himalayas and the karakoram. Leh is the headquarter of Ladakh is a fascinating destination. Age old monasteries, quaint lane, colourful markets and stunning views of the Himalayas make Leh an exotic destination. It is a paradise for adventure lover. Simplicity is the way of life. Cut off from rest of the world, Ladakh is barren but beautiful. OVERNIGHT STAY IN LEH.
Post breakfast and later you will visit 1000 years old ALCHI MONASTERY the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Further proceed to the Likir monastery to visit the splendid three storeys DHARMA WHEEL GOMPA. Visit massive BUDDHA STATUE, INDUS ZANSKAR RIVER SANGAM, drive along the river visiting, PATHAR SAHIB GURDWARA and magnetic hill (where the cars defy gravity) last visit Leh Hall of fame. Return to Leh. OVERNIGHT STAY IN LEH.
After breakfast Today drive to NUBRA VALLEY via Khardungla (highest motorable road in the world 18,380 feet). Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Rest of the day is free to explore DESKIT, HUNDER VILLAGES and camel safari in sand dunes. OVERNIGHT STAY IN CAMP.
After breakfast visit DESKIT MONASTRY which is 515 years old. Back to Leh. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN LEH.
After breakfast drive to PANGONG LAKE through Changla pass. Pangong Lake is the highest Land locked lake situated at 16,000 feet 4,267 meters. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water lake in the World shared by two countries India and China .Enjoy the landscape at the backdrop of the lake, while appreciating the changing colors and fascinating high altitude of the lake. OVERNIGHT STAY IN CAMP.
Morning visit the Lake at Sun rise and drive back to Leh via Hemis monastery. Rest of the day is free for relax or walk around local market.
OVERNIGHT STAY IN LEH.
After breakfast, our representative will transfer you to Leh airport to board flight for onward journey.
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|STANDARD||INRs 25500 PP|
Included in the price
- 07 Days individual travel.
- 06 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast.
- Exclusive car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Private airport transfers.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above