- Explore paradise on earth.
- Visit beautiful Mughal gardens.
- Sunset shikara ride at Dal Lake.
- Overnight stay in houseboat.
- Visit Sonmarg, Gulmarg.
Upon arrival at Srinagar airport, you are met by our representative and transfer to the hotel or houseboat. Later enjoy half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the NISHAT BAGH (The garden of pleasure) and SHALIMAR BAGH (Adobe of love). CHASME SHAHI, Royal Spring, is one of the three Mughal Gardens in Srinagar. It was Shah Jahan’s governor Ali Mardan Khan who built the small but perfect Chashma Shahi Gardens on the slopes of the Zaberwan Hill in 1632. PARI MAHAL, ‘house of fairies’ is a majestic historic monument that is located above the alluring Chashma Shahi Gardens. A short drive further, along a spur of the Zaberwan Hill, lie the six massive terraces of Pari Mahal (also known as Quntilon), with wonderful views. This age old monument displays the architectural brilliance of the medieval times. A vast and beautiful garden surrounds this structure. Dinner and OVERNIGHT STAY IN HOUSEBOAT.
After relaxing breakfast proceed to SONMARG is a mesmerizing place located at an altitude of 2800 m above the sea level in the heavenly state of Jammu and Kashmir. Being surrounded by the lakes and glaciers, the beauty is just ethereal. It is just 80 Kms from Srinagar and en route to the beautiful city of Ladakh. The city is a perfect destination for nature lovers and is an enchanting place to visit and spend some days with nature and tranquility. For adventure seekers, the place is heaven with various adventurous activities such as mountaineering and trekking on offer. Return to Srinagar. OVERNIGHT STAY IN SRINAGAR.
After healthy breakfast in the morning check out from the hotel and proceed to GULMARG reach there and check in at the hotel. Half day free to explore local nearby places and Market Areas. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN GULMARG.
After breakfast, leave from Gulmarg and drive to Pahalgham 2440Mtrs (Vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields and Avantipur ruins which is eleven hundred years old temple. By lunch time reach Pahalgam which is the most famous place for India Film Industry. Rest of the day is free to enjoy in the lap of Mother Nature. OVERNIGHT STAY IN PAHALGHAM.
Day is free to enjoy the beauty of the Pahalgam valley. It is Kashmir's premier resort; cool even during the height of summer. Pahalgam is surrounded by many places of interest, like Chandanwari & Bettab Valley. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran, surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine. OVERNIGHT STAY IN PAHALGHAM.
After leisurely breakfast drive to Srinagar airport to board your flight to Home.
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET||INRs 18600 PP|
|STANDARD||INRs 21100 PP|
|DELUXE||INRs 25500 PP|
Included in the price
- 07 Days individual travel.
- 05 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast
- 01 night stay at Houseboat.
- Exclusive car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Private airport transfers.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.