- Explore the hidden gems of Pink city Jaipur.
- Experience Royal Elephant ride.
- Visit Astrological observatory.
- Learn about the Maharajas.
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel after the breakfast and introduced you with your local guide for the sightseeing. Start your Jaipur city tour visiting sleepy town called Amer 11 kms from Jaipur. Enjoy a tour of stunning 16th century Amber fort. In Amer fort we will learn about the lifestyle of the royal family and how did the cooling and heating system worked without electricity, and visit the mirror palace.
After visiting Amer fort we return to the city en route we stop for the picture at Jal mahal (Water Palace), located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. We continue our tour to City Palace a perfect blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture and the present residence of the Royal family. Further we visit the Jantar Mantar (Solar observatory), an astronomical treasure house, with solar devices that give accurate prediction till date. We drive pass the Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) a five storied structure which has 593 mini windows.
|PACKAGE COST||VALID WHOLE YEAR|
|FULL DAY JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING||INRs 1600 PER PERSON ONLY|
- Exclusive Air-condition transport with English speaking driver.
- Local English speaking government guide.
- Mineral water.
- All Expenses related to transport.
- Taxes and parking charges.
- Monuments entrance fees