- Enjoy camel ride in sand dunes.
- Spend night under the in desert camp
- Visit Rat temple in Bikaner.
- Explore the Blue city of India.
- Visit 420 year old Amer fort.
- Visit ancient solar observatory which still work perfect.
- Visit to Gandhi museum where the Father of the nation spent his last 144 days of life.
- Feel the history by visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Experience life near the lake in Udaipur.
- Stay at heritage hotels that were once palaces
- Learn about the youngest religion of the World by visiting Sikh temple in Delhi.
- Experience theunique Rajasthani culture at Chowki Dhani a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience.
- See the monument of Love- Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Experience the royal Elephant ride like the royalty of Rajasthan did in the past.
Once you arrive at New Delhi airport, you will be greeted with the garland and by tying a Mouli on hand Traditional welcome at the airport and transferred to your hotel. The remainder day is free to rest. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
Post breakfast enjoy a tour of OLD DELHI AND NEW DELHI combining many of the city’s principle modern, historical and religious sights such Architectural masterpiece RED FORT – the ultimate seat of power and the residence of the Mughal emperor for nearly 200 years, until 1857. JAMA MASJID- the great mosque of the Old Delhi is the largest in India, the highly decorative mosque has three gates four tower and two 40 meter high minarets constructed of stripe of red sand stone and white marble. The most exciting part of the tour is the Rickshaw ride (Pedi cabs) best way to enjoy the Old Delhi CHANDNI CHOWK BAZAARS, historical narrow lanes, and spice market, witness the old time architecture. The content of the ride is difficult to explain but it can be easily experienced. Further visit RAJ GHAT- the cremation ground of father of the nation Mahatama Gandhi.
QUTUB MINAR, is a soaring 72.5 meter high tower of victory, built in 1193 by Qutab-ud-din-Aibak immediately after the defeat of the Delhi’s last Hindu kingdom.
You will also visit the LOTUS TEMPLE- Bahai house of worship-this temple is built in the shape of the lotus flower and is the last of seven Bahai’s temples built around the world. We will finish the day by walking around the street Rajpath where we will see the British architecture President House, Parliament and India gate. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
After delicious breakfast, we drive 10 kms out of the town to visit the old town AMER. we drive through local streets, where the shopkeepers starting to open the shops, people going to work on foot, bicycle, fresh vegetable and fruits stalls ready for the day and a picturesque drive through the man-made artificial Man Sagar lake holding a floating in the middle. Here we will enjoy a tour of AMER FORT. The construction work of the fort began in 10th century and was completed in 1599. The impregnable fort built on a top of the hill has never been conquered and the best way to reach the fort is on the Elephant back. Inside the fort we will visit the beautiful palaces and garden, exquisitely painted and decorated rooms, hammams and terraces, diwan-i- khas (Private hall) the heart of the palace. After this great visit we return to city which was built by King Jai singh II in 1717. Enroute we stop for the picture of Floating palace.
Later you visit the beautiful CITY PALACE built in 18th Century, the sprawling complex, with its gorgeous buildings and marvellous collection of art and artefacts. You will visit here the Mubarak Mahal, the palace of welcome to receive the foreign guest, masterfully erected double storey building, also visit Baggi Khana (Chariot and coches ), hall of private audience and an interior courtyard of the palace. Later we drive pass the Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds), famous for its design and 953 lattice windows. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN JAIPUR.
Today in the morning after breakfast, leave by road to Bikaner. Upon arrival visit JUNAGARH FORT built by the sixth ruler of Bikaner in the year 1593, it houses number of beautiful palaces and pavilions. The rooms are maintained beautifully now display the treasure of Royal family. The fort also has a museum of illuminated manuscripts, weapons, jars, carpets, decorations and Farmans (King order’s). In the Evening see the camel calves at the unique CAMEL BREEDING FARM –the largest of its kind in Asia, and experience of lifetime. OVERNIGHT STAY IN BIKANER
This morning after hot and tasty breakfast drive through the Rajasthani Thar desert from Bikaner to Jaisalmer, a charming sandstone city scattered with exquisite wood and yellow sandstone buildings. En route to our destination we stop in at KARNI MATA RAT TEMPLE and as the name suggest this sacred site is swarming with rats, which are treated like Royalty following the belief that they are reincarnation of ancestors. We continue our drive to Jaisalmer absorb the local scenery. Arrive Jaisalmer city and drive more thirty kms to reach dunes. Later mount the ship of the desert camel and ride through the desert and witness the sunset over sand dunes in this Rajasthani backdrop, is an experience to cherish. Late evening enjoy the dinner with folkdance and music. OVERNIGHT UNDER THE STARS.
This morning we check out from the desert camp and proceed to the Jaisalmer city. In the Afternoon you will visit one of the most invincible forts in India JAISALMER FORT, also known as Sonar quila (Golden fort). Major attractions inside the fort are Jain temples, Royal Palace and big gates. Later we walk through the local streets to understand the local life and also visit PATWON KI HAVELI. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN JAISALMER.
Today an interesting drive through increasingly varied scenery takes us to BLUE CITY JODHPUR, a town at the edge of the mighty Thar Desert. You arrive and explore majestic MEHRANGARH FORT, a palace that might have been built by Titans and coloured by the morning Sun. Towering high above the city of Jodhpur stands proud and Chiselled out of a rock. After visiting the fort, we head down the hill towards town to see the other popular attraction JASWANTH THADA. We will get the great views of Jodhpur as we drive along the hill. OVERNIGHT STAY IN JODHPUR.
Morning drive to Udaipur – City of lakes. En route we visit famous jain temples of ranakpur. Ranakpur Temple: Beautiful sculptured Jain temples mark the glory of this renowned place. Marked as one of the five holy places for the Jain community, these were created in the 15 the century. The central Chaumukha [four faced temple] is dedicated to Adinathji the temple is an astounding creation with 29 halls and 1,444 pillars all distinctly carved and no two being alike is an amazing evidence of the genius sense of architecture that enhances the charm of the place. Every temple has this conceivable surface carved with equal delicacy. Overall Ranakpur is known as ' The tranquil pilgrimage town. We continue our drive to Udaipur. Evening will be at your leisure. (Ranakpur Temple is open from 12PM to 5 PM) OVERNIGHT STAY IN UDAIPUR.
Udaipur is often referred to as the “Venice of the East” and the “City of lakes” Today we will start our day with the visit of star attraction of Udaipur City Palace, the largest palace in Rajasthan, covering an area of 5 acres, actually a complex of several palaces built by 22 maharanas over a period of four centuries. After visiting City palace we will also visit the largest Hindu temple in Udaipur, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the Lord of the Universe. Its intricately carved pillars and beautiful sculptures are fine examples of Indo-Aryan architecture. Later we will enjoy a most scenic boat ride at Pichola Lake at sunset. After the beautiful boat ride we will go to a gorgeous 18th century haveli to experience the best Rajasthani folk dance show. OVERNIGHT STAY IN UDAIPUR.
In time transfer to the Udaipur airport to board flight to Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi catch flight for onwards journey.
Love our Delhi Agra Jaipur tour but want to make some changes? Not a problem! Contact us now and we will plan your perfect India holiday.
|PACKAGE COST||01 APR 2017 TO 30 SEP 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 41300 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 46500 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 57000 PP|
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2017 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 43900 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 53700 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 69500 PP|
Included in the price
- 12 Days individual travel from Delhi to Delhi.
- 11 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Services of local English Speaking guide.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfer.
- Private airport transfers.
- Horse carriage ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride or jeep ride to Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Entrance fees to the evening cultural program in Jaipur with traditional Dinner.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- Sunset boat cruise at Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.