- Meet the king of the Jungle-Tiger at Ranthambore National park.
- Feel the history by visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Relax; rejuvenate in Goa popular destination for sun sand and beaches.
- Learn about the youngest religion of the World by visiting Sikh temple in Delhi.
- Visit 420 year old Amer fort.
- Visit ancient solar observatory which still work perfect.
- Visit to Gandhi museum where the Father of the nation spent his last 144 days of life.
- Experience the unique Rajasthani culture at Chowki Dhani a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience.
- See the monument of Love- Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Experience the royal Elephant ride like the royalty of Rajasthan did in the past
We celebrate your arrival to India at New Delhi airport, with a heartily welcome. Transfer to the hotel. Take some rest before you start your sweet introduction of Delhi.
Afternoon we introduced you to your exclusive private car with an experienced driver, who will be driving you to the adventure of Indian roads with safety from today till the finish of this memorable tour.
Begin your sweet introduction of Delhi with the visit of QUTUB MINAR, significance of arrival and beginning of the Muslim rulers in Delhi. Qutub minar making its way proudly to the sky, with the height of 72.5 meters.
In continuation you will visit a spellbinding Mausoleum HUMAYUN'S TOMB is the first example of Mughal architecture in India and a UNESCO world heritage site since 1993. Finish your sweet introduction of Delhi with a sunset visit of INDIA GATE, a war memorial located on Rajpath and a great location, very well loved by the families of Delhi to spend some time together. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
After breakfast drive for your eye opening experience through narrow busy lanes to reach the Old Delhi also known as Chandni chowk.
Old Delhi is a wonderful mess loved by everyone. First visit the JAMA MASJID the largest mosque in India, with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees.
Later take a rickshaw ride to the local bazaars of OLD DELHI which has anything to everything, narrow lanes filled with historical tales, great exhibition of colours, and the visit to the biggest wholesale spice market in Asia started in 17th century.
Further visit the Sikh temple GURUDWARA BANGLA SAHEB. In continuation visit GANDHI SMRITI MUSEUM, this is where the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated on 30th January 1948. End of the Delhi tour with the visit of LAXMI NARAYAB TEMPLE spread in 7.5 acres, adorned with many shrines and fountains and gardens. Participate in the every day evening prayer. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI
After breakfast and nice cup of Indian tea, you take a picturesque drive of three hours to reach home to Taj Mahal Agra, which is 220 kms from Delhi. The highway has great options for quick breaks if you wish.
On Arrival visit SIKANDRA FORT the final resting place of the great Mughal emperor Akbar the great, one of the most secular minded royalties of his time. The structure is a blend of Islamic, Hindu, Christan,Buddist and jain architecture. Also visit the massive AGRA FORT, to see the power of Mughal rulers. Only 40 percent of the fort is open for tourist and rest of the fort is occupied by Indian army. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AGRA.
Today you wake up early and make your way to the world’s third most iconic landmark TAJ MAHAL. It doesn’t matter how many times one has seen the Taj Mahal in pictures and videos’, it is always an extraordinary lifetime experience which no picture and no video can do justice. When you leave from Taj Mahal you take the Taj Mahal with you in your heart. Return to the hotel for delicious breakfast. After breakfast drive 280 kms which takes approximately five hours to reach the Ranthambore national park in the search of the Tiger. During drive travel through villages and countryside, see passing by motorbikes loaded with passengers and milk cans and a big school bus filled with waving school boys, but before you arrive en route you will visit the Ghost town FATEHPUR SIKRI, a pride of Mughal architecture. Continue your drive and arrive in the lap of nature. OVERNIGHT STAY IN RANTHAMBORE.
Today you enjoy the MORNING AND AFTERNOON JUNGLE SAFARIS and enjoy the game viewing in the national park. Other than Tiger there are chances to see Hynacs, Jackals, Jungle cats, Chital and Panthers. Rest of the day is free to relax or walk around. OVERNIGHT STAY IN RANTHAMBORE.
This morning enjoy one more Jungle Safari. Afternoon drive of 180 kms, takes 04 hours, arrive Jaipur popularly known as the pink city. With the first glimpse of the city you fall in love. On arrival visit the MONKEY TEMPLE GALTA JI ancient temple, has beautiful paintings narrating different stories. You will also have opportunity to see plenty of monkeys and fed them. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN JAIPUR.
07TH day of the tour visit the 420 year old AMBER FORT , 11 kms north east of Jaipur. You are welcomed to the fort with beat of drums and music, once only played to welcome the Royals to the fort. you enter the fort and visit hall of Pubic audience, enjoy a great view from the fort of Moata Lake, See the natural vegetable color paintings on the welcome door of the private complex and the most beautiful palace in the fort Sheesh Mahal, Mirror palace where you can see stars during the day also. After finishing the amer fort. Return to city en route we stop for a picture at JAL MAHAL (Water palace). Further visit CITY PALACE- A Present residence of Royal family of Jaipur, inside the palace visit the magnificent Sabha Niwas assembly hall and Armoury museum. finish your day with the visit of JANTAR MANTAR (solar observatory) which houses many astronomical instruments working till date but the most important is the largest sundial of the world. OVERNIGHT STAY IN JAIPUR
After breakfast drive to Delhi. A picturesque drive of 260 kms takes 6 hours, drive through the Aravali hills and green agricultural field and small towns. Arrive Delhi free time to walk around the city. OVERRNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
In time departure to the airport for journey back to home with great memories which will be with you for forever.
|PACKAGE COST||01 APR 2017 TO 30 JUNE 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 31300 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 36900 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 47500 PP|
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2017 TO 31 MAR 2018|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 33200 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 42600 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 56900 PP|
Included in the price
- 09 Days individual travel from Delhi to Delhi.
- 08 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Services of local English Speaking guide.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfer.
- Private airport transfers.
- Horse carriage ride in Agra.
- 01 Jeep and 01 canter safari in the national park.
- Elephant ride or jeep ride to Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Entrance fees to the evening cultural program in Jaipur with traditional Dinner.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.