- Experience the unique Rajasthani culture at Chowki Dhani a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience.
- Visit ancient solar observatory which still work perfect.
- Feel the history by visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Visit to Gandhi museum where the Father of the nation spent his last 144 days of life.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Learn about the youngest religion of the World by visiting Sikh temple in Delhi.
- Experience the royal Elephant ride like the royalty of Rajasthan did in the past
- See the monument of Love- Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Visit 420 year old Amer fort.
- Visit the Ghost city-Fatehpur sikri.
Arrive at Delhi airport. On Arrival Meet, Greet and Assist by Yolo India Tours Representative and transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
The morning begins with refreshing breakfast. Your guide will meet you at your hotel and ready to show you the best of Old and New Delhi. The tour will start with Old Delhi where you will visit the Jama Mosque- the largest mosque of India. In continuation we take a Rickshaw ride (Pedi cabs) through the 300 year’s old Chandni chowk bazaar to explore the historical lanes of Old Delhi and Asia’s largest spice market. At the end of the rickshaw ride we move on to Raj Ghat, the memorial of father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. It is a peaceful place with beautiful gardens. Later we head to British Delhi (New Delhi), drive pass the official home of President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and India’s highest legislative body the parliament building. Also visit the Iconic India gate memorial to 90,000 India soldiers who died during World War 1. Our last visit for the day will be Qutub Minar UNESCO world heritage site. Overnight stay in Delhi.
After Healthy breakfast check out from hotel and Drive to Nawalgarh. On arrival check in at Heritage Hotel called Roop Niwas Kothi. ROOP NIWAS KOTHI HOTEL is not only an ideal base to see the havelis and explore the colourful bazaars but staying here is an unique experience in itself as within the hotel, with its serene atmosphere and old world charm you will find yourself living the slow pace of the times long gone and when you step out you will witness the frenzied pace of life where the small town of Nawalgarh is running to keep pace with the rest of India, its frescoed havelis standing proudly in the background, reluctant to let go of the past. Afternoon we go out to experience the life, living & traditions of a small feudal town frozen in time. We will also tour the sights too. Nawalgarh is one of the biggest and busiest towns of Shekhawati. Founded in the 18th Century it has some of the finest frescoes in the Shekhawati region. A huge fort with a colourful bazaar and numerous havelis with elaborate architecture make it an interesting destination. We will tour some of the prominent havelis like Anandilal Poddar Haveli, Aath Haveli, Hodh Raj Patodia Haveli, etc.
After breakfast visit Aath haveli, Aath in Hindi means eight which denotes the number of groups of haveli. The haveli has some of the finest frescos in the region and belonged to one of the affluent trader families. Our next visit will be Anandilal Podar haveli built in 1902 has an array of beautiful frescoes, murals, and exclusive artworks. The frescoes depicts different images of royal knights and kings men, painting of a motor car, archways, pillars and gleaming brass doors. It is truly an ideal place to admire the beauty of Rajput art and architecture. We will also visit Hodh lal padhodia haveli and experience the life living tradition of this small town. If you wish after lunch you can involve yourself in one of the activities depending on your interest and pay directly like cycling tours, Horse ride and camel ride or cooking classes’ choice is completely yours. Overnight stay in Nawal garh.
After breakfast drive to Pink city Jaipur. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. Later visit famous monkey temple located outskirts of Jaipur. In the Evening we take a short drive to Chawki Dhani. It is a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experiences. The real Rajasthan, the evening performances, the arts, the villages theme, the wall decoration, the fresh air, the enthusiasm, the manuhar (a delicate request to eat till your heart desires) and last but not least the feelings. After spending quality time in chowki Dhani and traditional Rajasthani dinner, we will return to our hotel. This marks end of another fun filled day of our tour.
Right after a filling breakfast, you will be collected by your guide and taken to Amber fort. Ride up to the fort at the back of an Elephant and experience the royal ride like the Royal family did in the past. After exploring Amber fort we head to the city for rest of the sightseeing tour. En route we stop to take picture of the amazing spectacle Jal Mahal (Water palace). Afternoon enjoy a local Jaipur style of artwork, block printing and stone cutting. In continuation of the tour we visit City palace- Built between 1729 and 1732, Located in the epicentre of the Pink city Jaipur. Also visit solar observatory Jantar Mantar. The observatory was built in 1716 A.D and contains 15 astronomical instrument complexes, one remain unfinished, of which 6 function with solar lithe and 11 by Lunar and stellar reflection. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After delicious breakfast drive to Agra. Enroute we make stop to visit 9th Century stepwell Abhaneri and the ghost city Fatehpur sikri. Continue drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight stay in Agra.
Today we wake up early to visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise. Return to the hotel for hot breakfast. Later we check out from the hotel and visit the last visit of the tour Agra fort. Drive to Delhi through one of the best highway of India. When we arrive in Delhi we will take you to airport to catch flight for onwards journey. Please Note: The tour will finish by 18.00 at Delhi airport.
|PACKAGE COST||01 APR 2017 TO 30 SEP 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 15300 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 17200 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 20950 PP|
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2017 TO 31 MAR 2018|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 16900 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 20300 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 27800 PP|
Included in the price
- 05 Days individual travel from Delhi to Delhi.
- 04 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Services of local English Speaking guide.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfer.
- Private airport transfers.
- Horse carriage ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride or jeep ride to Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Entrance fees to the evening cultural program in Jaipur with traditional Dinner.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.