- Experience the unique Rajasthani culture at Chowki Dhani a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience.
- Visit ancient solar observatory which still work perfect.
- Feel the history by visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Visit to Gandhi museum where the Father of the nation spent his last 144 days of life.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Learn about the youngest religion of the World by visiting Sikh temple in Delhi.
- Experience the royal Elephant ride like the royalty of Rajasthan did in the past
- See the monument of Love- Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Visit 420 year old Amer fort.
- Visit the Ghost city-Fatehpur sikri.
WELCOME TO DELHI: - Pilgrimage Buddhist tour starts with your Pick up at Delhi the capital of India. Get grand reception at airport arrival by YOLO Tours representative. Later, get transfer to the hotel. After wash and change and relax visit Delhi.
Visit QUTAB MINAR is among the tallest and famous towers in the world. The minaret is 234 feet high and the highest individual tower in the world. Other towers in the world are the Great Pagoda in Pekin, China and the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy but these towers are not as high as the Qutab Minar in Delhi.
LOTUS TEMPLE is one of the remarkable architectures of Bahai faith. It is located at kalkaji in New Delhi. The temple looks like a lotus flower and is made of marble, cement, dolomite and sand. The temple has no restrictions for visitors and is open to people from all religions.
GURUDWARA BANGLA SAHIB is situated in the heart of New Delhi's Connaught Place area. It is located on the east side intersection of Ashok Road and Baba Kharag Singh Marg. Originally this place was the Bungalow(haveli) of Mirza Raja Jai Singh, hence the name Bangla Sahib. Its original name was Jaisinghpura Palace. Mirza Raja Jai Singh was an important military leader of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb.
Evening visit INDIA GATE is situated on the Raj Path of New Delhi. India Gate was built by Edwin Lutyens to pay homage to Indian soldiers who died in World War I and the Afgan War. From the car you can enjoy the view of PRESIDENT HOUSE Rashtrapati Bhawan was formerly known as 'Viceroy's House' and was occupied by the Governor-General of India, until independence. DRIVE PAST FROM PARLIAMENT HOUSE The Parliament House of India is located in the northwestern side of the Vijay Chowk in the vicinity of the secretariat buildings. Come back to hotel for overnight stay.
Early Morning transfer to Railway Station to catch the Shatabdi Exp.
At 06:10 hrs for Lucknow. Arrive Lucknow at 12:40 hrs. On arrival Meet, Greet and assist by the Yolo India tours representative and continue drive to Sravasti. On arrival check into the Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel at Sravasti.
After Early breakfast sightseeing of Sravasti. Visit to (SAHET-MAHET) Capital of the ancient Kingdom of Kosala, an active centre for Buddhism. JETVANA VIHAR has the honor for sheltering Buddha for 24 rainy seasons in and has the famous ANAND BODHI TREE, AGE OLD STUPAS, MAJESTIC MONASTERIES and SEVERAL TEMPLES. After Sightseeing drive to Lumbini. On arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing of Kushinagar is celebrated as the place where Buddha died and was cremated and passed into Parinirvana.
Visit RAMABHAR STUPA that marks Buddha's cremation ground. Mahakashyapa lit the funeral pyre at Mukutabandha Vihara (Ramabhar Stupa) in Kushinagar. Today not much remains of this stupa expect a large brick mound rising to a height of almost 15 meters set within a well-kept park.
Also Visit MAHAPARINIRVANA TEMPLE It stands on the same base as the main Nirvana Stupa behind it. The Nirvana statue of Lord Buddha represents the dying Buddha, reclining on his right side, with his face towards the west. It is about 6 m long and is made of monolith red-sand stone. There is an inscription that dates back to the 5th Century A D.
After sightseeing drive to Rajgir, Enroute Vaishali. - is believed to be the first republic of the world, having an elected of representatives hold special significance for Buddhist devotees.
Visit ASHOKA PILLAR Emperor Ashoka built THE LION PILLAR at Kolhua. It is made of a highly polished single piece of Red sandstone, surmounted by a bell shaped capital, 18.3 m high. After Sightseeing drive to Bodhgaya. On arrival Check in and Relax at Hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Bodhgaya.
After Healthy breakfast start Sightseeing of Bodhgaya visit to MAHABODHI TEMPLE built by Ashoka the Great in 3rd Century BC.Inside the temple campus, there are seven sacred and important spots where Lord Buddha spent 7 days each at one place after attaining enlightenment.
Also visit the SACRED BODHI TREE. Also visit the Sacred Bodhi tree also visit SUJATA VILLAGE -The young lady Sujata, daughter of Senani (Head of Uruvela village), had offered Porridge (Kheer preparation of Rice, Milk & Sugar) to Siddhartha when he was returning from Dongeswari Caves after 6 long years of meditation and when Siddhartha was still in search for an appropriate place for his meditation of enlightenment. Visit to NIRANJANA RIVER.
After sightseeing straight drive to Varanasi Enroute visit Sarnath.
Sightseeing of SARNATH the principles centre of Buddhism. It is situated 10 Kms north east of the holy city of Varanasi. This is the place where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon to his 5 erstwhile companions who had left him when he had accepted the Porridge (Kheer) on the banks of River Falgua at Gaya by Sujata. Visit SARNATH MUSEUM.
Visit DHAMEK STUPA - it is the most remarkable and massive structure at Sarnath. Built partly in stone and partly in brick, the Dhamek Stupa is 28 meter in diameter at the base and 43.6 meter in height. The stone facing the lower part is decorated with delicate floral carvings of Gupta period. Dhamekh Stupa has a particular significance at Sarnath as it signifies the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon.
Evening Back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Early Morning BOAT RIDE AT RIVER GANGES to see Sunrise and see the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world's oldest and most important religions Place. Back to Hotel for Breakfast.
MULGHANDHAKUTI TEMPLE- The main shrine (Vihara), called the Mulagandakuti, is said to be located at the place where Buddha used to stay during his visits to Sarnath. There is a carved sandstone railing inside the temple. In the Mulagandakuti Vihara there also is a Buddha walk.
Visit KASHI VISHWANATH TEMPLE is dedicated to the chief deity of city of Varanasi, Kashi Vishwanath. One of the incarnations of Lord Shiva, the temple was originally dedicated to Vishwanath Jyotirlinga, which is present within the temple premises. The Vishwanath Jyotirlinga at Varanasi is among the twelve Jyotirlinga of India having high religious significance. Evening watch Ganga aarti as well. Back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
DASASWAMEDH GHAT is one of the prominent ghats, situated on the banks of river Ganges. The ghat is visited by Hindu devotees in large number due to the religious significance of ten sacrificed horses. It is believed that ten horses were sacrificed by Lord Brahma to allow Lord Shiva return from the period of banishment.
ASSI GHAT is the southernmost Ghat in Varanasi, situated at the assemblage of Ganges and Assi rivers. The ghat is a sacred place as pilgrims offer prayers to a huge shivalingam placed under a peepal tree after bathing in the river
BHARAT MATA TEMPLE is among the beautiful temples constructed in 1936 by Babu Shiv Prasad Gupt, a Gandhian follower. It is situated within the campus of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth. The shrine is dedicated to Mother India and possesses a beautiful marble structure, which was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
DURGA TEMPLE, dedicated to Goddess Durga, is one of the popular temples, which is also known as the monkey temple. Constructed during 18th century by a Bengali Maharani, the temple possesses North Indian or Nagara style of architecture.
As per schedule time departure transfer to Varanasi airport to board the flight for Delhi. Arrival Delhi. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Morning as per scheduled time departure transfer to Delhi Airport to connect the scheduled flight for onwards Journey.
Tour ends with sweet memories.
It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 16900 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 20300 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 27800 PP|
- 05 Days individual travel from Delhi to Delhi.
- 04 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Services of local English Speaking guide.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfer.
- Private airport transfers.
- Horse carriage ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride or jeep ride to Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Entrance fees to the evening cultural program in Jaipur with traditional Dinner.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.