- Enjoy the rich culture of Kerala with relaxation, peace and tranquility.
- Experience the tropical state of India.
- Visit tea plantation and magnificent temples.
- Explore Colonial Kochi.
- Cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey.
- Overnight stay in Houseboat.
- Be awestruck by the majestic mountains of Munnar.
- See the most extravagant dance forms in South India Kathakali dance.
Upon arrival at Cochin airport, you are met by our representative and transfer to hotel.
Later enjoy the Cochin sightseeing visit CHINESE FISHING NET, ST, FRANCIS CHURCH-the Oldest European built church in India, walk around PRINCESS STREET- one of the oldest streets in fort Cochin. In the Evening enjoy the KATHAKALI DANCE SHOW. OVERNIGHT STAY IN COCHIN.
Today drive to Munnar, enroute visit VALERA & CHEEYAPPARA WATERFALL. On reaching Munnar check in to the hotel and relax by taking a nature walk in the hill station. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MUNNAR.
Full day sightseeing tour to visit: ERAVIKULAM NAATIONAL PARK, TEA MUSEUM (Closed on Mondays), MATUPETTY DAM & ECHO POINT . Evening free to explore local market OR enjoy Ayurveda massage on your own. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MUNNAR.
Today drive to embark the houseboat in Alleppey at 12noon and enjoy the cruise and delicious Kerala food on full board basis. OVERNIGHT STAY IN HOUSEBOAT
Today disembark from the houseboat at 9AM and drive to Cochin to do the sightseeing of Fort Cochin & shopping at MG road. Later you will be transferred to the airport/railway station as per the schedule for your onward journey with sweet memories of the tour.
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 16400 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 18700 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 24000 PP|
Included in the price
- 03 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast.
- 01 night Houseboat with breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Private airport transfers.
- Entrance fees to the kathakali dance.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.