- Explore the Blue city of India.
- Visit 420 year old Amer fort.
- Meet the king of the Jungle-Tiger at Ranthambore National park.
- Visit ancient solar observatory which still work perfect.
- Visit to Gandhi museum where the Father of the nation spent his last 144 days of life.
- Feel the history by visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Experience life near the lake in Udaipur.
- Stay at heritage hotels that were once palaces
- Learn about the youngest religion of the World by visiting Sikh temple in Delhi.
- Experience theunique Rajasthani culture at Chowki Dhani a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience.
- See the monument of Love- Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Experience the royal Elephant ride like the royalty of Rajasthan did in the past.
Arrive in the capital of India, New Delhi where the old meets new. 5000 years old historical background and 24 million people live together from all over India. The city is blessed with UNESCO world heritage sites, beautiful gardens, temples of different faith, churches and great mosques. The city has something for everyone and everyone is loved here. Our representative will transfer you to your hotel. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
After breakfast you will venture to the Delhi tour. Visit the RED FORT - 368 year old fort and was once home to the Mughal dynasty for 200 years. Further visit the JAMA MASJID– built between 1644 and 1656, the courtyard can accommodate more than 25,000 persons. Now it’s time to explore the OLD DELHI , narrow streets, local food, local lifestyle, and spice market, largest wholesale market of Asia and Chandni chowk. In continuation of the tour visit 11th century -QUTUB MINAR, Raj Ghat- the final resting place of Mahatama Gandhi, LOTUS TEMPLE- temple of Bahai faith, INDIA GATE- war memorial and LAXMI NARAYAN TEMPLE. Rest of the day will be at leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN DELHI.
The sun rises, at breakfast you sip a tea that has been slowly boiled with ginger, cardamom and bringing a refreshing scent to your meal.
After delicious breakfast drive to Agra one of the favourite destination of India. Arrive and visit the Tomb of ITMAD-UD-DULAH (Baby Taj) -It is one of the lesser visited monument in Agra ,not much published and advertised, but it is absolutely worth to visit this Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Dulah also referred as Baby Taj. Although small in size when compared to the Taj Mahal, but this monument is known as the precursor to the Taj Mahal. Also visit AGRA FORT-one of the three strategic forts build by Mughal emperors. It enjoyed great prestige and significance when Agra served as their capital. OVERNIGHT STAY IN AGRA.
After luscious breakfast visit TAJ MAHAL- celebration of true love of an emperor whom the destiny separated from his love but the death bring him together for forever. The massive and beautifully carved gate welcomes you and after this gate everything is beyond words, simply beautiful, stunning, and gorgeous and you can clearly see and feel the emperor love for his beloved wife. Drive to Ranthambore in the search of Tiger, enroute visit FATEHPUR SIKRI. Continue drive to Ranthambore upon arrival check in at your hotel. Rest of the day will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN RANTHAMBORE.
05th day early morning take a jeep safari into the jungle for tiger viewing. Return to the hotel for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy one more Safari and spend some quality time with Mother nature. Evening is free to walk around or relax. OVERNIGHT STAY IN RANTHAMBORE.
Your breakfast is followed by transfer to Jaipur. Enjoy some free time later visit LAXMI NARAYAN TEMPLE and in the evening experience the unique Rajasthani culture at CHOWKI DHANI a concept capturing the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring a perfect Rajasthani experience. OVERNIGHT STAY IN JAIPUR.
After delicious breakfast enjoy the tour of old town called Amer, the ancestral city of royal family of Jaipur. Upon arrival take an Elephant ride to reach the courtyard of AMER FORT in a royal way, upon arrival visit the hall of private audience, luxury summer and winter rooms, gardens and old courtyard where the king used to live with his 12 wives happily.
Further Drive to the city centre en route visit the JAL MAHAL literally means Water Palace. Further visit the CITY PALACE which is half used by the royal family to live and other is used to show case the life of Royal families. Drive past HAWA MAHAL (Wind palace) the famous landmark of Jaipur. OVERNIGHT STAY IN JAIPUR.
In time transfer to the railway station to experience Indian railway. Board your train. Upon arrival in Udaipur, your driver will pick you up from the train station and drive you to your hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. OVERNIGHT STAY IN UDAIPUR.
Udaipur is often referred to as the “VENICE OF THE EAST” and the “CITY OF LAKES” After relaxing breakfast start you city tour with the visit of star attraction of Udaipur City Palace, the largest palace in Rajasthan, covering an area of 5 acres, actually a complex of several palaces built by 22 maharanas over a period of four centuries. After visiting City palace we will also visit the largest Hindu temple in Udaipur, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the Lord of the Universe. Its intricately carved pillars and beautiful sculptures are fine examples of Indo-Aryan architecture. Later we will enjoy a most scenic boat ride at Pichola Lake at sunset. After the beautiful boat ride we will go to a gorgeous 18th century haveli to experience the best Rajasthani folk dance show. OVERNIGHT STAY IN UDAIPUR.
From your hotel, transfer to Udaipur airport and your domestic flight to Delhi, where you easily connect with your international departure.
|PACKAGE COST||01 APR 2017 TO 30 SEP 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 42900 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 50400 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 60500 PP|
|PACKAGE COST||01 OCT 2016 TO 31 MAR 2017|
|BUDGET HOTEL||INRs 44800 PP|
|STANDARD HOTEL||INRs 55900 PP|
|DELUXE HOTEL||INRs 70500 PP|
Included in the price
- 10 Days individual travel.
- 09 Nights in a double room or single room in selected hotels according to the booked category.
- Daily breakfast
- Exclusive air-conditioned car with experienced driver at your disposal during your entire stay.
- Round trip, sightseeing and all excursions as mentioned in the tour program.
- Services of local English Speaking guide.
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfer.
- Private airport transfers.
- Horse carriage ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride or jeep ride to Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Guided walk or Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi through Chandni chowk Bazaar.
- Entrance fees to the evening cultural program in Jaipur with traditional Dinner.
- 1 liter mineral water per person per day.
- Sunset boat cruise at Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- Sunrise and sunset boat ride in Udaipur with guide.
- 24 hours contact in India.
- All taxes and fees, parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes etc.
- All applicable taxes Government taxes
Not included in the price
- Any type of Travel insurance.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fees.
- Main meals not mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverages, camera / video fees at the monument, medical expenses etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services not specified above.